Tuesday, November 10, 2009

002: Cars & Haircuts

Today is going to be a good, useful, and productive day. Why, you ask? Because I'm going to actually do something that requires getting out of the house other than going to work.

On the agenda for the day, you see, is the following:
  1. Getting my walmart abused car fixed (they stripped/cross threaded my oil plug) without paying a dime!
  2. Lunching with my cool roommate. We haven't I-Hop-ed in awhile.
  3. Getting my haircut at 1pm. It's kind of a big deal. I'm thinking about 6 inches off.
  4. Going to work and wowing the world w. my event planning skills. I've taken on organizing a school wide Christmas Extravaganza.

I'm currently waiting for this car place to call me back about a part and labor estimate. It's kind of annoying. I got up at 8:30 to make the arrangements and they promised to call me back in 30min. It's almost 11 now....two and a half hours later. I understand you're busy - but don't estimate 30minutes if it's going to take longer! I could have gone someplace else by now.

In other news, we're getting a dog NEXT tuesday. It's going to be awesome. But that's an entirely different story that I'll save until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment